The players, scoundrels, and gods of Brotherhood’s Curse:
- Aaron Noland: A hunter who works with Theen’s crew.
- Avril Ethanson: A young man who was raised salvaging tech in the wastelands.
- Beads: A hunter with a talent for finding things.
- Cali Descendant: A hunter who is contracted to work with Theen’s crew.
- Davis: A hunter who works for the Company.
- Ensay d’Tal: A hunter who uses synthetic bodies.
- Ethan: The man who raised Avril.
- Framan: A giant who has the ability to travel.
- Gabe: A hunter with a talent for sniping.
- Kort Noland: A hunter who serves as second in Theen’s crew.
- Laurill: A young woman with a talent for finding hidden information.
- Marin: The person Lord Obdurin asked to raise Avril.
- Mattatan Chi’Obdurin Bondsan: The first-sworn in a Rhynsian cadre.
- Maxian: A dualist, and the son of Tralit d’Arathan.
- Mikkel Chi’Maiten Chosen, Lord: The Lord of Damar. Maiten’s chosen.
- Musan: The woman who raised Framan.
- Obdurin Chi’Rhysin Chosen, Lord: The Lord of Rhyne. Rhysin’s chosen.
- Ravi: A dualist from Fralit Mars.
- Rhysin: The true god of Rhyne.
- Sky: A hunter who works for the Company.
- Solo: A business man who built hotels before the Cleansing.
- Theen: The leader of a crew of hunters.
- Thorn Chi’Mikkel Bondsan: The first-sworn of a Damarian cadre.
- Tralit d’Arathan: The terrible black dragon.
- Tug: A hunter who works with Theen’s crew.
- Zin: A young woman who dreams of alternate realities.
The chronological order of the books and events in Cogs up to Brotherhood’s Curse: